Our website address is: https://airvoiceinc.com
We at Air Voice LLC value you as a client and respect your right to privacy. We understand that maintaining the confidentiality of your financial situation is of the utmost importance to you, and that you have turned to us for help based upon our experience, competence, professionalism, and sense of responsibility. We want to ensure that you understand what information we gather about you, how we use it, and the safeguards we have in place to protect it. We also want you to understand that, when you request our assistance you are asking us to intervene with your creditors on your behalf, and that sharing of certain non-public information with them is a necessary part of the credit counselling process.
Our Principles for Privacy Protection
Air Voice LLC does not share your financial information with any non-affiliated third parties other than those who help us in aiding you, and they are required to maintain it in strict confidence. We do not rent or sell your personal financial information to any outside marketer. We maintain security practices and procedures designed to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal financial information. We educate our employees about safeguarding client information and preventing unauthorized access, disclosure or use, while limiting employee access to client information to those who need to assist you. What information do we collect?
What personal data we Collect, Disclose and How Secure your data is with us
We collect non-public personal information from you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, as well as through face-to-face conversations, phone calls, and e-mail.
- Information about your transactions with us.
- Information we receive from your creditors.
What information do we disclose?
- We may disclose the following kinds of non-public personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms and from other communications with you, such as your name, address, financial account numbers, Social Security number, assets and income.
- Information about your transactions with us, such as your account balance, monthly payment obligations, payment history, and method of payment.
Who do we disclose information to?
- We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- We may disclose non-public personal information about you to your financial service provider creditors; such as banks, savings and loans, credit unions, mortgage bankers, finance companies, and credit card issuers
How do we protect information?
- We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide assistance to you.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Questions or Corrections?
If you want us to correct any personal information in our files, please submit a written request to: email@example.com
Air Voice LLC
Please be sure to include in all correspondence your name, client identification number, current address, and phone number.
Air Voice Pty Limited is bound by and complies with the Australian Privacy Principles (‘APPs’) under the Privacy Act 1988 (‘Privacy Act’). In accordance with the APPs our policy for collecting, holding, using and disclosing Personal Information is explained below. Personal Information has the meaning given to that term in the Privacy Act.